1. Remove the skin from almonds and grind in a grinder to make a smooth paste.
2. Grind the kokum with little water. Strain the kokum mixture.
3. Take heavy bottom pan . Add water and sugar in a pan . Boil until the sugar dissolve properly.
4. Add almond paste, in a sugar syrup and cook till the mixture is reduced.
5. Grind melons seeds into smooth paste ,add in syrup . Reduce the heat and boil couple of more minutes.
6. Grind green cardamons with little water. strain it and add into syrup. Mixed well .
7. Let the cool syrup and then add kokum paste in the syrup. Mixed well.
8. Store the sharbat in a bottles or jars in a refrigerate for up to 1 month.
9. When serving , add 2 tbsp sharbat in a glass and top the glass with ice chilled water.
10. Serve super Chilled.