1.Take a bowl . Add gram flour, oats flour, suji , ginger chili paste, sugar , turmeric powder, salt , oil, lemon juice and curd . Mix well.
2.Then , add water . Mix all the ingredients and stir till sugar dissolved well or lump free batter
3. If batter will be thick add little more water . Fill 1/2 of Dhokla steamer with water , turn on flame and cover it .
4. Meanwhile Grease the pan with oil
5. Now it’s time to add Eno in batter with little water . Mix well.
6. Pour the batter in a grease pan . Quickly place in the steamer and cover it.
7. Steam it for 20 minutes on mid flame. Once it done , a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean . Turn off the flame. Let them cover another 2 - 3 minutes. Remove from steamer.