Oats are common cereal these days, and it is very famed heavenly healthy ingredients.
oats are :
• 100% Whole Grain
• Naturally Gluten Free
• Rich Source of Protein & Fibre
• Packed with Energy
• Loaded with Dietary fibre
• Loaded with Iron, Magnesium, & Zinc
• Contains essential Vitamins & Minerals
It helps to manage weight. Good for our heart . Control our blood sugar levels. Overall it’s super – Food for us .
Usually people make porridge with oats but i made Kebab.
Sardi ke Kebab else oats sweet potato is facile recipe. This recipe made healthy by affixing oats and others vegetables like sweet potato and broccoli are added up to the nutritional value in the dish. Oats is also a easy aisle to use it as a binding agent and also to endue a crispy coat to kebabs .
• 1 cup Sweet potato , roasted and mashed
• 1/2 cup Carrots , grated
• 1 inch Ginger , grated
• 1/2 cup mix bell peppers, fine chopped
• 1/2 cup broccoli, grated
• 1 tbsp beans , chopped
• 1 tablespoon Cumin powder
• 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
• 1 lemon
• 1 cup Disano Oats for binding and coating
• 2 tsp dry fig ( anjeer) , fine chopped
• Salt and Pepper , to taste
• Cooking oil
1. Roasted sweet potato and mash it completely , keep it aside.
2. Take a bowl, add mashed sweet potato, grated ginger, grated carrots, chopped green , red and yellow bell peppers, add chopped anjeer. Mix well together.
3. Add the seasoning and 1/2 cup disano oats , mix well. Check seasoning if required.
4. Give them desire shape , as i gave long and seekh shape . Apply little Ghee on it and coated with oats well.
5. Heat a flat tawa, drizzle some oil or ghee, cook them on medium low flame till it becomes golden brown on singly side .
6. Serve with chutney.