Aglio e olio is simple and effortless to make . A greatly luscious to eat . Required couple of ingredients from pantry and all in all they made-up much simple and tasty spaghetti .
Hardly 25 minutes, pasta loaded with toasty garlic, fresh basil, olive oil , lemon zest , yellow and red bell pepper, little crushed red peppers and you will have lucid and dainty spaghetti pasta in your plate .
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 10MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
A elite pasta you can make on any day in less than 25 minutes using just a handful ingredients that you probably have on hand! It is packed with so much flavour.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, fine chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red peppers flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, fine chopped
- 1 tablespoon bell peppers (red and yellow) , fine chopped
- In a pot of boiling salted water, boil pasta , reserve 1 cup water and rest drain well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan over medium low flame. Add garlic , red pepper flakes, and bell peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta and 1/2 cup reserved pasta water , basil and lemon zest . Cook, stirring constantly.
- Serve immediately and garnished with remain basil .