Sagoo(Sabudana) chaat recipe is an Indian delicacy served for breakfast or evening snack specially in vrat (fasting) . It is filling and healthy too .It is so delicious and can be have on any regular day .Its an easy to cook and less time taking . Here is quick recipe for sabudana chat in Potato cups.
3 Potato ( boiled)
2 tbsp sagoo (sabudana) , soaked for 4 hours
2 green chillies
4 tsp peanuts
1 cucumber , chopped
1 tomato , chopped
1 tsp cumin powder
Salt to taste
1. Using a paring knife cut into the half and scoop out the insides, leaving about a 1/4 inch for potato cups.
2. Shallow Fry until crisp both the sides .
3. Take a pan add water, make it boil then add sago, salt in it . When the sago boiled. Transfer into another bowl.
4. In a mixing bowl add sago, cucumber, tomato,peanut, green chillies, cumin powder, salt , coriander leaves .
5. Squeeze the lemon on the mixture.
6. Pour the mixture in Potato cups.
7. Garnish with pomegranate pearls and Serve.