Palak Moong dal Idli is a steamed brinish healthy dish , which is made with, moong dal, yogurt, and spinach. Rich in protein and iron.
Palak Moong dal Idli is a swiftly recipe and is fully able to glut our taste goblet.
The colour and flavour of Idlis are mind blowing, combination of moong dal and palak are peckish. This is super rich prefect for kick start in a day.
Modulate palak and dal in blender jar . Mix well, if needed add water to make smooth paste. Shifting paste into bowl. Add salt and curd , mix well. Add eno salt , mix gently until it becomes fluffy. Add water in Idli maker or stand to keep high flame. Grease the Idli moulds . Add batter into moulds , to put in steamer on high flame for 10 minutes. Repeat this procedure with upshot batter.
- Spinach – 1/2 cup ( blanched)
- Moong dal dhuli – 2 cups ( soaked at least 2 hrs)
- Yogurt- 1 cup
- Suji – 3/4 cup
- Eno salt – 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Green chillies- 2
- Dry chillies – 2
- Peanuts handful ( crushed )
- Modulate palak and dal in blender jar . Mix well, if needed add water to make smooth paste.
- Shifting palak and dal paste into bowl.
- Add curd and salt . Mix well together.
- Add eno salt , mix gently until it becomes fluffy .
- Add water into Idli steamer or stand , to keep on flame.
- Grease the Idli moulds. Add 1 tablespoon batter into moulds.
- To put moulds in steamer on high flame and cover the steamer till 10 – 12 minutes.
- Pop out the moulds, let them little cool , demould the Idlis .
- Take a pan for tarka , add oil , put some rai , dry chillies and crushed peanuts.
- Pour this tarka on Idlis.
- Serve hot steamy Idlis with your choice of chutney.