Dora cakes are most famous pancakes, they are very popular in Japan .
These Dora cakes has been noted for few years now. A Disney animated japanese show called Doraemon. Doraemon fond of these Dora cakes and he loves to eating it .
Children from all over the world watch this show and demand Dora Cake from their mothers.
Even my kids too . Finally i fulfilled their demand on my daughter’s birthday week . A cute surprise to my kids with MINI DORA CAKES.
A Dora cake recipe is very easy and quick . Regular Dora cake made with flour, egg and milk batter . But we are vegetarians so , i made this my version of Dora cake.
Total Time 18 minutes
Pre Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 8 minutes
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Oats Flour
- 1/4 cup Semolina (suji)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Epigamia alphonso yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 3 – 4 teaspoon Milk
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients together.
- The batter should be little runny consistency.
- Heat a Appe pan . Apply little butter in each moulds.
- Pour the batter in it and cover it with lid for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Turn upside down and cook both side till golden brown.
- Ready to serve.
- Serve hot with fresh fruits and some grated chocolate .