Bhindi masala is facile indian dish . This stir fry bhindi masala goes well with phulka ( indian bread) and Dal or any sabji.
Every home have own version of Indian meals. This is my version just need bhindi / okra , tomatoes and few Indian spices.
This quick and easy bhindi masala is full of zest and delight .
No onions No garlic bhindi.
Once the bhindi cooked one-third add tomatoes and spices in it .
- 500gms Bhindi ( slice them half)
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green chillies, split
- 1 teaspoon haldi powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon anardana powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons mustard oil
- Salt to taste
1. Heat the mustard oil in pan till smoke comes. Turn off the flame . When oil comes in room temperature. Turn on the flame again.
2. Add green chilli in it . Saute 1/2 min.
3.Add in the bhindi , saute for 7-9 minutes until one-third cooked.
4. Add tomatoes, and other all dry spices in bhindi.
5.When tomatoes start turning soft and release its juice , then add salt. Stir it occasionally. Sauté 2-3 minutes.
6. Stir well until all spices are combined with bhindi .
7. Turn off the flame and masala tamatar bhindi is ready to serve.