Today dal chawal is boring for my monsters , they demand something different , like indo – Chinese dish “ Manchurian with fried rice “
Like every mother i am worried about their health more these days , so not giving them fried manchurian instead of fried i made no fry Manchurian dumplings with the help of appe pan , loaded with vegetables binding with oats and ragi flour, apply a little oil . Isn’t good ? No msg , no cornflour , no refined flour and no much oily manchurian dumplings.
It became soft , juicy , mouth melting dumplings dipped in garlic sauce .
Prepare Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 teaspoon Oil
- 1 medium Onion ( fine chopped )
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower ( grated )
- 1/4 cup Carrots ( grated )
- 1/4 cup Cabbage (grated )
- 1/4 cup Beans ( fine chopped)
- 1/4 cup Capsicum (fine chopped )
- 1 tablespoon Oats flour
- 1/4 tablespoon Ragi flour
- Salt to taste
- Water as per requirement
- 2 teaspoon Oil
- 1 small Onion ( fine chopped)
- 1/2 inch Ginger, fine chopped
- 4-5 Garlic cloves, fine chopped
- 2 Green chilli, fine chopped
- 1 tablespoon Soya sauce
- 2 Spring onions , fine chopped
- 3 teaspoon Chilli sauce
- 4 teaspoon Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Ketchup
- 2 cup Water
- 2 teaspoon Oats flour
- Grated or chopped all the vegetables with the help of processor/ grater.
- Take a large bowl. Add all vegetables, oats flour , ragi flour and salt . Mix well together.
- Make a small size round dumplings , it should be bland yet oaky ample so they don’t apart.
- Heat up appe / paniyaram pan , brush little oil. Place the dumplings in the pan, let them cook on low flame for 6 – 7 minutes rotating other side , cook both sides until golden brown. Take them out and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger, garlic and sauté for few minutes.
- Add onions and chilli, sauté for few minutes.
- Add all sauce and water. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a glass add oats flour + 1/2 cup water , mix well . Add this mixture into sauce. Let them simmer it. The gravy will start to thicken, add salt if required. Turn off the flame. Add spring onions.
- Just before serving add Manchurian dumplings. Serve hot with fried Rice.