Makhana Raita is comfort savor , which made from curd , mixed with makhana and some spices. It is a whole pack of minerals and vitamins.
This recipe is a nutritions. It is super quick Navratri recipe . It is best to serve along with vrat ki roti .
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cup Curd ( dahi ), chilled
- 1 1/2 cup Makhana / foxnut
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin or powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp Crushed peanuts
- 2 tsp Boiled potato cubes
- Coriander, fresh
1. Soak makhana in enough water. After makhanas become soft , drain off excess water.
2. Take curd in bowl . Whisk well .
3. Put makhanas in curd’s bowl . Add potatoes cubes. Mix together.
4. Add salt, cumin powder and peanuts. Mix well .
5. It’s ready to serve.