A simple spicy masala Makhana chat . A healthy instant recipe which made in few seconds.
Makhna are loaded with goodness of proteins, fibre, potassium ,iron , zinc and calcium.
Makhanas are popularly known as lotus seeds, fox nuts, Euryale ferox, gorgon nuts and phool makhana.
1. Heat ghee in a pan , add makhanas and dry roast them 5-6 minutes until they crisps. Don’t burn keep stirring.
2. Add turmeric powder, red peprika powder, chat masala, pink salt, amchoor powder , cumin and ajwain powder. Mixed together well.
3. Transfer into bowl . Let them cool into room temperature.
4. In another bowl , add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes , chopped kairi , chopped cucumber , salt and lemon juice . Add makhanas . Mixed well together.
5. Serve immediately. Garnish with coriander.