who said Pastas are not healthy. When your kids wants Pasta but health factor comes in mind ? Try this recipe ! It’s silky smooth full of favour healthy sauce . My sure the way to delight your and your child’s taste buds . It’s very simple to make .
1 tsp Oats flour
1 tsp Ragi flour
1 cup Milk
1 tsp Dry herbs
As per taste Salt
1 tsp Butter
1 tsp Chopped Garlic
2 cups Whole wheat pasta
8 cups Water
1 cup Chopped red and yellow bell peppers
1/4 cup Chopped Mushrooms
1/4 cup Boiled Corn
1/4 cup Chopped broccoli
1/2 tsp Butter
1) Take 8 cups water in deep pan . When it starts boiling add 2 cup raw pasta.
2) It will take around 10 – 15 minutes for boil it .
3) Transfer cooked pasta to a colander and drain all the excess water .
1) Take pan sprinkle oats and Ragi flour. Dry roast for 2 mins .
2) Pour milk , mix well with whisking constantly untill smooth ( avoid making lumps). Cook until very thick.
3) Heat the another pan . Melt the butter . Add Chopped garlic sautéed for 1 minute again . Turn off the gas . Mix all well together.
1) Take another pan . Melt the butter.
3) Add mushroom and broccoli. sautéed for 5 mins .
4) Add corns, bell peppers . Stir and cook veggies around 3 minutes. Turn off the gas.
5) Pour sauce in Pasta. Stir to combine. Serve immediately ( while it’s very creamy).
You can add cheese too. If you want more creamy