Salubrious and dainty eggless homemade Dough or donut . It made with whole wheat flour, no yeast and less sugar in batter. It’s volumetric treat for my kids .
I was little worried about no yeast part , but Somehow I managed whatever i had in home’s pantry. It comes super soft , fluffy and crispy outside ( because of frying) . I glazed with sugar syrup and decor with kids favourite icing and sprinkles.
- Donut cutter or bowl and small bottle cap
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Curd
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- chocolate Melted
- strawberry white chocolate Melted
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- oil for frying
- In a bowl add flour, milk , curd , baking powder , baking soda , a pinch of sugar and oil . Knead to form dough.
- keep a side for few minutes . Afterwards knewad again. Keep a side a
- dust some flour on roller pin . Roll the dough like chapati . Give them desire shapes with the help of cookie cf
- Heat the oil for frying. Add donut in it. Cook both sides on low tlane untillboth sides cook.
- Tranfer into plate , on other hand make a sugar syrup. Dip donut into sugar syrup .
- Coated with favourite icing. Tadaa!! It’s ready to serve .