🅲🅷🅸🅻🅻🅸 🅲🅷🅴🅴🆂🅴 🆃🅾🅰🆂🆃 .
It is a swiftly and dolly snack that you can prepared in few minutes. I made this after so long. I learned this recipe in my intermediate days. It’s completely different recipe what i found in social media.
Even i also do little changes in this recipe. A goodness of oats flour , mixed bell peppers and fresh cheese, aromatic flavour of garlic, richness of milk and processed cheese, and our main ingredient whole wheat bread and green chillies for spices. I was worried about that my monsters love it or not but they irremeabled it in a second. .
Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 15 minutes
Total Time : 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Oats flour
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, fine chopped
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 medium Onion, fine chopped
- 1 cup Bell peppers ( red , yellow and green) , fine chopped
- 2 green chillies, fine chopped
- 1 cup fresh Cheese ( paneer) , cut in cubes
- 1 cup Processed Cheese
- 3 teaspoons Cheese spread
- Salt to taste
- 4 whole wheat bread
1. Take a pan over low flame. Add a spoon of butter and garlic. Sauté till garlic start change his color .
- Add oats flour so they combined well .
3. Pour milk. Stirring constantly it . Avoid to make lumps.
4. Then , Add all veggies , chillies and fresh cheese in it . Mix well together.
5. Add salt and processed cheese. Combined well together. Turn off the flame.
6. Take bread, apply cheese spread and fresh cheese mixture spread over it .
7. Place bread slice on tawa , cover with lid and cook on low flame until cheese start melting.
8. Chilli Cheese toast ready to serve.