Popsicles are divers speciallyhomemade. It is prefect healthy blend of ingredients.
Healthy popsicles like the most ingenious goblet of fruit and yogurt . I added no sugar to the yogurt, but the rhubarb and mango has been sweetened, goodness of chia seeds so they work beautifully together.
Rhubarb Mango Yogurt popsicle
creamy , chilled pops are delicious and healthy . Fruits and yogurt goes well together.
- Popsicle mould
- Ice stick
- 2 Rhubarb stick (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Mango Purée
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- A handful chia seeds
- Take small pot . Put chopped rhubarb , along with 1 cup water .
- Bring them boil . Trun the flame low and cook untill rhubarb become soft, stirring occasionally. It will come like jam . Purée the rhubarb in processer , let them cool .
- Take a bowl , add mango purée, rhubarb purée, chia seeds and yogurt in a bowl. Mixed well together, consistency of mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in popsicle mould . Insert sticks in each moulds. Freeze until firm , about 6 hours or overnight.
- The pops don’t slide easy , plunge for few seconds in water. Un-mould it , Eat right away.
you can skip sugar if you want .