Brahmi : Brahmi is the small creeping therapeutic herb with the numerous branches. Brahmi leaves are a powerhouse of valuable alkaloids and triterpene saponins that can stimulate brain chemicals for shaper thinking, memory and learning. It can used them fresh in your salad, making syrups and sharbat , dry & powder the leaves to sprinkle it in your curries and chutneys.The flavor is relatively mild, but the real reason for using brahmi is for the impact that it has on human health.
Health benefits of Brahmi
• Boosts Cognitive
• Helps to treat cognitive disorders
• Relieve from stress and anxiety
• Rich in Antioxidant content
• Boosts immunity
• Improve respiratory system
• Improve skins
• Regulate blood sugar levels
And many more.
- 100gms Brahmi leaves
- 100gms Almonds (soaked and peeled)
- 30gms Fennel powder
- 10gms Melon seeds
- 5gms Khuskhus seed ( soaked)
- Wash and blend Brahmi leaves in blender with little water till smooth paste.
- Take Almonds, Melon seeds and khuskhus seeds in blender make smooth paste.
- Mix all ingredients ( Brahmi paste, Almonds paste and fennel powder) together well.
- Syrup is ready to add in milk shakes or will chilled water.
Note: I didn’t add sugar in syrup. It’s upto you if you want then make sugar syrup add in Brahmi paste. Approximately 600gms sugar will use in this syrup.