Breakfast is the most important meal of the day . How is it with you ? , you eat breakfast or you completely not attached to this meal? . Breakfast although definitely modest was not one of the first activity after waking up 😊😋. For me and kids this stack was prefect breakfast.
I placed all the ingredients in my blender and process until smooth. The batter thickens as it sits so you want to bear that in mind when preparing your pancakes so don’t leave the batter sitting for too long.
I made this Banana Oats Ragi Pancakes recipe without include the baking powder and the recipe turned out great, so it is totally up to you whether you use it or not.
If the batter gets too thick, add a little extra liquid whether it be more non-dairy milk or water .
I cook the pancakes on each side in a non-stick pan. I usually put a lid on my skillet and leave it slightly open after I turn over the pancake just to make sure it cooks through.
I made a mountain of mini banana oats ragi pancakes , spread Nutella and topped them with delicious homemade jam , fruits and maple syrup.
• 1 cup oats ( rolled or flour)
• 1/2 cup ragi flour
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 ripe banana
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
• 1/4 teaspoon pink salt (optional)
• Butter, for cooking
• Maple syrup
• Fresh fruits
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender, roll oats, ragi , almond milk, maple syrup, banana, vanilla, baking powder, salt. Process until completely smooth.
2. Brush oil in a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add batter and cook until edges are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, flip the pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat until batter is all gone.
3. Spread Nutella on each pancake.
4. Serve topped with maple syrup and fruits.