This low-fat version of cream oThis low-fat version of cream of broccoli soup is a silky, smooth scrumptious soup that has a creamy consistency without any added cream. It’s super simple to prepare and on the table in just 30 minutes! What more can you ask for?
Health Benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli is a low-calorie source of fiber and it’s also rich in many essential vitamins and minerals.
A cup of cooked broccoli has just as much vitamin C as an orange, and it’s also a good source of B vitamins beta-carotene, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
Super Food for kids and adults.
To help your heart and muscles work better
To make your eye strong
To help your immune system fight to keep healthy.
• 1/2 cup almond (soaked and peeled)
• 4 cups fresh broccoli (including stems, chopped)
• 1/2 cup peas
• 2 cups vegetable broth
• 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a pot
Gently sauté onion and celery for 3 to 4 minutes, until onion is softened.
- Add peas , almonds and chopped broccoli, sautée few mins .
- Followed by the broth . Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Allow soup to cool slightly, then transfer to a blender , and blend until smooth. Return soup to pot .
6. Add milk , bring to a boil and heat gently until ready to serve.