Nutri Kulcha is a recipe which is going to awaken your taste buds, its lip-smacking taste will make you drool over all it’s flavours. It is famous dish of worldwide. This dish is often reserved for any special occasion like parties or festivals .
I make this recipe more healthier. I used whole wheat Kulcha.
- Soya Nuggets – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 4
- Onions – 2 ( finely chopped)
- Green Chillies – 2 (finely chopped)
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Ginger – 2 (grated)
- Capsicum- 1 (finely chopped)
- Spinach- 1/2 cup ( purée)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Mango Powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Tea Bag – 1
- Salt – 1 tsp (or to taste)
- Kulcha( whole wheat)
- First of all take a big pan and add half pan of water in it.
- Put tea bag , pinch of salt and sugar in water and boil it in the nutri. Keep stirring so that the color spreads equally all over the nutri.
- Drain the nutri, wash in fresh water .
- Take a wok and add oil and butter together.
- Add chopped onion in the wok and saute for 5 minutes.
- Blend tomato, garlic, ginger and chilli together in blender. Add tomato mixer in the wok along with all other spices and mix well.
- Sauté until the ghee seperates out. Add capsicum and spinach purée. Sauté more 3 minutes.
- Add nutri over it and mix properly.
- Nutri is ready, serve it with kulcha, chopped onion , lemon and some green chillies .